I am a UK-based mindfulness teacher and supervisor. I lead public mindfulness courses, workshops and retreats in Sussex and globally online, and have introduced and taught mindfulness in workplaces such as Accenture, UNICEF UK, Imperial College Business School, the Houses of Parliament, Tate and Ardingly College. I also teach mindfulness to individuals via Zoom.
I have written three books: Into The Heart of Mindfulness, Mindfulness: How To Live Well By Paying Attention (published in a new edition as Mindfulness Made Easy) and (as co-author) The Mindful Manifesto.
I am an associate of the Sussex Mindfulness Centre, and a supervisor of mindfulness teachers for The Mindfulness Network. I am a trustee (and former co-director) of The Mindfulness Initiative, which supports the Mindfulness All-Party Parliamentary Group (MAPPG) to develop mindfulness-based policies for the UK, and I have also worked on the Parliamentary mindfulness teaching team, leading sessions for MPs and their staff. I co-teach the four-week, self-paced Be Mindful Online training course.
FREE TASTER SESSIONS
Come and join our free one-hour online taster sessions to find out what mindfulness is and how it can help us cultivate wellbeing and resilience, creating the conditions for a flourishing life. There will also be an opportunity to join in some sample guided meditations and ask questions. The sessions will be led by Ed Halliwell and you can book your free place here. Upcoming date Monday 29th April 2024 at 7pm. via Zoom.
Contact me to discuss one-to-one mindfulness training. My one-to-one offering includes initial mindfulness training (often in the form of an adapted eight-week course), mindfulness mentoring for new and more experienced practitioners, and supervision for mindfulness teachers.
Download or order guided meditation audios
Watch a video of me introducing the Be Mindful Online course (with Tessa Watt)
Find out who I work with.
Sign up to my newsletter
Watch a video of my talk 'Into The Heart of Mindfulness' for Action For Happiness, given at Conway Hall in London in November 2016 (below)
You may also be interested to watch/listen to:
- A selection of short talks on my You Tube channel.
- Answering the question 'What Is Mindfulness?' for an interview with InPractise
- A wide range of free guided mindfulness practices, led by Ed Halliwell
- Anxiety, Depression and Learning To Let Go - Meditation Inspiration Podcast
You may also be interested to read:
- My blog posts for mindful.org.
- Meet Ed Halliwell, lads' mag editor turned mindfulness expert (The Telegraph interview)
- Ed Halliwell on how his journey to enlightenment began with a cup of tea (Sussex Life magazine interview)
- Stepping away from the persona (Sussex Style magazine interview)
- Other Media coverage of my work.
- Testimonials from people who've participated in my courses.